Friday 18 November 2011

[VIDEO GAME] M&S London 2012

Today is the Europe launch day of
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
(America got it a bit earlier.)

image source

The game pretty much is a partygame/mini-game collection and
- best played in multiplayer mode with some competitive friends -
a guarantee for fun time.
It is also great to be really active and get those Wii-Remotes shaking. xD


I dont think it is something you'd play constantly for years -
but well worth being picked up from time to time later on.

This is also shameless self-promoting. xDDD I worked on this game for several months
(I sacrificed my summer holidays to this...-emotional attachment much xD)
- and am still looking forward to playing it again with my family this Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Nice and very helpful information i have got from your post. Even your whole blog
    is full of interesting information which is the great sign of a great blogger.

    holster makers

    ReplyDelete