Tuesday 19 October 2010

Yay! I won choccochocco + sickness³

I won a Milka chocolate package.
It arrived today. =) and consists of
a backpack (which I will never use..I mean, look at it..xD)

and loads of different chocolates.
chocolate for the win! xD

However, I can't indulge at all at the moment because
I'm super sick. I can't sleep at night because I cant lie down.
I'm feeling nauseous all the time and can't eat or even drink because nothing stays in.  D=
My chest burns like hell. 

So I'm sitting around..drawing and such:
(wip) i wanta guy like this ..lol xD

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God, you are lucky!!!! Congratulations! I won a box of Snickers two years ago:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy Milka.
    your Drawing is great!
    Get well soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win. I hope you feel better real soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete