Friday 11 June 2010

My internship - advertisement for myself..teeheee xD

I moved to London to do an internship with a company
that developes smartphone games called Future Games Of London
and so far it's fun.
The second part of their game Hungry Shark is available in the appstore now.
 I did level designing/building. And my name is in the credits.
So those of you blessed with an iPhone: buy it!!! because I say so! xDDDD
Of course it's a really fun game too.Haha~

You play a shark and eat basically everything swimming around in the sea, but there are dangers too.
(Yeah, as I love eating it's no wonder I like the game. xDD)

Part 1 is available for Android phones too.

FGOL website: http://www.futuregamesoflondon.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! I'm so envious!!

    Have fun with the internship and thanks for dropping by.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ôô voll toll, dass du dort n platz hast!!

    sicher erinner ich mich noch <3
    *follow*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You updated your blog at last! \(*^ ^*)/

    ReplyDelete